Wed-Nes-Day

Hello again!
So my outfit on Monday night was a hit! I went with my gold chain effect top and wet look leggings. HOWEVER I regretted wearing my 6 inch heels so they murdered my feet! 6 hours of thinking I could dance like Beyonce in crazy shoes has left me with very sore knee's! My friend had a pair of Topshpop 'TAMARA Chunky Sole Lace Up Trainers' on, which were brilliant! I tried hers on and they were comfy whilst the platform still added some height. They come in a range of colours and I'm seriously considering a pair of silver ones!



Yesterday I spent some quality time with my gorgeous niece Libby and went to work.. trying avoiding the HUGE sale we have on in an attempt to save some pennies!!


Today I went for a cheeky drink with my one of my good friends since the weather was surprisingly ok and we needed a catch up! I'm also going out for a meal with my two best friends tonight so I wanted something that would carry me from day-to-night and be suitable for both outings.


In terms of my makeup, I decdided to be adventurous with my eye make up today!
I was given my Benefit Lust Duster Powder (for eyes and face) (£14 from www.debenhams.com) a while ago but have rarely used it as I prefer dark smokey eyes. 



As you can see, 'Lust Duster' is a light pink powder. However it has great staying power and I wanted something girly for the good weather!



After applying the powder over my eye socket I thought they looked a bit bare :( so added some of my favourite eyeliner. Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hr felt tip liner (2 for £5 at boots a couple of months ago). I LOVE this eyeliner because it was inexpensive and the 'felt tip' idea makes it so precise and easy to apply!



I was impressed with my finished eyes (if I do say so myself!) though these pictures don't really do the bright pink powder justice. :( 






For my outfit, I decided to stay casual with my white shirt (Topshop £20), jeans (Topshop £36) Note: these jeans are normal length but I roll them up myself. black studded shoes (Topshop £28) and necklace (Topshop £4) I also had my plain black blazer (Vintage river island) with me in case the sun went in! 





Close up of my AMAZING shoes!





Close up of my layered metallic tube esque necklace.
Note: Although I got this necklace for £4 it is usually £12.50. I found it, unpriced on the sale rack and the sales assistant sold it to me for £4... wasn't until I got home and was browsing the Topshop website I realised it isn't in the sale! Although I don't think I would have paid £12.50 for it but it's fast becoming a wardrobe staple!




And for tonight I have decided to change my shirt from my white one to this sheer black one with faux leather pocket effects (Matalan £14) with a boobtube top (Matalan £1.50) underneath. This is purely because I don't trust myself not to spill food and stain my lovely new white shirt, haha! 






That's all from me today, hope you have all had lovely days too! I am going to enjoy good food with good people,  best way to end a day!
G xxx

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine