Lucy In The sky With Diamonds

Hello again! Hope everyone is well and happy and enjoying the very brief summer that seems to have finally appeared!
Also, good luck to anyone getting their GCSE's this week and a HUGE congratulations/ commiserations to everyone that got their A/AS level results on Thursday! 

I did better than expected which was a wonderful surprise :-) and guaranteed my place at the University of Lincoln to do Criminology. Woo-hoo bring on Freshers! 
On Thursday my parents took me out celebrating and my wonderful dad treated me to a new bag which arrived today. I work so usually buy all my own bags/clothes etc so to be treated was wonderful! 


I went for a Marc B 'Hudson' as I have been wanting a Marc B bag for a looong time and loved the style!



And the bag it's self! It's a lovely not-too-small-not-too-big bag and the smell of new leather is just unbeatable!



The Marc B detail.




And the detail on the front of the bag :)



And the plaited effect of the handles! The bag also comes with a longer handle and  also comes in a cream colour though both brown and cream are only available online.





Also, on Saturday I visited my new home, Lincoln! I went to hand some CV's around as i'll hopefully be getting a new job when I move there and wore my leopard print playsuit (H&M £12.99) as it's light and yet can still be dressed up and isn't too revealing!


Just one of the cute photo's of Lincoln I took. This is the view from the campus i'll be staying on, i'm so lucky!





And this was today's outfit! I wore my AA (American Apparel) leggings (£30) with my Topshop white shirt (£20) and my navy low top Converse (£43- Schuch). I was only going into town to go boring bank stuff so threw this outfit on! It was ideal for the muggy weather as both the shirt and leggings are very light weight :)



I also accessorised with this blue headband (Matalan £1)
This headband is a long piece of movable material that can be knotted like in this picture :)
I don't often wear hair accessories but fancied something new!





And, of course, I had to treat myself  after my results! I ended up buying this dip hemmed black skirt (River Island £22) which I tried on with this metallic/ black boxy tshirt (River island £14) although the skirt and the tshirt don't match (I just had to grab something to try it with haha!) I wore it yesterday with my gold sandals and a boobtube top, very casual and summery!
I would definitely advise this skirt, wardrobe essential!






Today I am recovering from a hard nights drinking :( and looking for additions to my winter wardrobe- a new coat and new ankle boots! I am most likely going to get a fur lined green parka from Matalan. For £32 for a fur lined, water proof, winter essential coat I don't think you can go wrong! 


And as for the boots i'm yet to find the perfect pair :( I'm looking for a brown leather pair of ankle boots so will continue hunting until I find the perfect pair and obviously, let my bloggee's know when I do! 





Finally, i've recently started listening to the artist 'Jessie Ware'. Her song 'Wildest moments' is definitely one of my favoouriteeee songs of the year! She has such a beautiful voice, definitely worth a listen on Youtube!
Hope everyone has a lovely day,
G xxx

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine