Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Wish List!

So, quick blog today... here's my November wish list!

'All About Me'
Lipstick, Topshop £8.

I'm determined to face my fear of red lipstick. I will conquer it!






'Balboa Island Sweater'
Jumper, Hollister £39.

This jumper is so 'boyfriend' style. Plus it looks like it'd be so comfy it would be like wearing a quilt as a jumper. I can't imagine anything better...






'Glittery shorts' 
Shorts, River Island, £30

This shorts are perfect for party season! They also come in plenty of different colours so there's a pair for every outfit!







'D.I.Y Studs'
River Island, £6 (10 pack)

Studs- perfect for some wardrobe DIY! I'd love to go crazy and shoes, bags and jackets with this studs!








'Tiger Motif cropped angora jumper'
Jumper, Mulberry £350

I absolutely adore this super cute Mulberry jumper. It's angora knit with the cutest tiger motif! Maybe one for Santa...
 




'Joined stacking ring'
Ring, Accessorize £10.

I'm a total ring addict so these would be perfect for me.. they're so gold and pretty! 






'Slouchy billow dress'
Dress, Topshop Boutique £95.

I think this dress would be so perfect for layering up in the winter! I can just imagine it with thick tights and a chunky knit!






'Tiger Lily'
Scoop side booties, CJG for Topshop £50
These boots are the ultimate shoe lust. They're so impossibly high and shiny, what's not to love?





'1969 Always Skinny'
Jeans, Gap £49.95
Dark jeans are always the best jeans in my opinion. They're flattering, hide stains plus this pair were designed to be more 'eco friendly'- they can be wore more times than normal jeans and only need rinsing to be clean. Amazing.






'Skull-print modal and cashmere-blend'
Pashmina, Alexander McQueen £245
The iconic McQueen scarf. It's so glam it's a 'pashmina', not even a scarf. This and the equally iconic Mulberry Bayswater Bag are my number one lust list items. Everybody take note for my christmas presents please..!



So that's it! A super quick post on my November wish list. I'm feeling very christmassy and also very depressed about my lack of designer clothes after composing my list!
Happy Thursday everyone!
G xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment