Monday, 14 January 2013

January Wish List!

January is definitely my least favourite month. :(
I hate the cold and there isn't even Christmas to look forward to anymore!
So, after ordering a bikini in the Debenhams sale last night- whenever it snows I feel compelled to buy a new bikini. I don't know why, it's almost like i'm reminding myself summer does exist...

I decided to do a summer themed wish list to cheer myself up!
Hope you're all well!



Bikini- Matalan.
(£8)
I love the aztec print on this gorgeous, summery bikini and I also love the price!
The matching pants are also only £6 and the top comes in bra sizes (up to DD) which is especially brilliant for bigger busted girls!







Playsuit- Pacha @ River Island
£30
I'm a huge fan of the glamourous pacha range and think this gorgeous patterned playsuit might have to be my next pacha investment! The peekaboo stomach detail is also so cute!







River Island dress- Asos.com
£28
I looove this dress! I can imagine it paired with my gold galditor sandals, a tote bag and some fierce sunglasses! Beach fashion at its best!








Midwash Denim Shirt- Internacionale
£17.99
I'm sadly very behind on the denim shirt band wagon- I wear my jeans a lot and i'm not keen on the double denim trend so i've never really needed one but I can imagine it going over a lot of dresses on chilly evenings and being tucked into my array of summer shorts!









Geo studded Holdall- Topshop
£40
This bag would be the perfect hand luggage! the 'hold' all design means it would hold all of your essentials although I wish this bag was also made in a lighter colour as i'm not a huuuge fan of the grey and I think it'd look so nice in a beige/ cream colour!







'Slash Neck' Crop top- Boohoo.com
This top also comes in blue, white and 'coral' although the basic black and white are our favourite. I'd style it similar to this picture- with high waisted denim shorts and maybe some wedged heels for a casual night time holiday look!









'Hedkandi' Nail Varnish in 'Beach Party- Boots.com
£5
The perfect 'holiday' shade, this fluorescent orange would look amazing against tanned skin!



So there you are, one holiday themed January blues beating wish list!
Hope everyone has a lovely week!

G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment