March Wish List..


Hi world!
I know there's only a couple of days left in March but i've seen so many gorgeous clothes recently I couldn't wait for April! I've been quiet recently as i've spent a couple of days with my boyfriend, a lot of time trying to persuade someone/anyone to buy me a huge Maltesers Easter Egg (this Malteser Bunny Egg would also be appreciated..) and spending a lot of time at the gym on the treadmill which feels strange and very un-G!



With all the snow that's around at the minute and the fact I am absolutely 100% not a 'cold' person, I keep finding myself drawn to summer clothes... I can't help myself! There's just something about bikinis and play suits that makes me happy...





I just couldn't do a wishlist without including something from the Rihanna range that was released this month. However, as the range is full of backless pieces and spaghetti straps that are absolutely not suitable for us more ample chested girls and seriously over priced (of course!) i'll stick with this simple maxi skirt!





I love the quirkiness of this bikini! Plus i'm hoping with my recent healthy eating and gym obsession i'll be looking similarly tasty on the beach in it! I do think this bikini is slightly steep in price, but hopefully Topshop will have some 20% deals coming as there hasn't been any for a while!




Topshop- £25

Again, I love the quirkiness of this garment. I think Topshop are brilliant at making slightly cheeky, amazingly cute summer clothes that I end up lusting after! This play suit also has a 'peekaboo' effect at the stomach that may create some problematic tan lines but if you follow the link, i'm hoping to look as good as the model does! Who knew pineapples were so fashionable?





I work at Matalan so i'm lucky/unlucky (depending on how much my bank balance has been abused) enough to see all the new stock and incredible bargains we do. I'm hoping this dress will be short enough for me so I can have it as my airport dress and wear it with tights and studded Zara boots while we're stuck in winter!





These shorts are such a brilliant replica of the ones Topshop did last year which I think were £30-£35. However, i'll let you into a secret- if you're anywhere between a UK 4-12 you'll fit into the kids clothes. I'm 5'3ft and between a 8-10 and I fit comfortably in an age 14. This means on trend, gorgeous clothes at bargain prices! H&M and Internationale also do fantastic kids ranges. 





I actually tried this top on a few weeks ago and loved it. It's nice fitting, reasonably priced and doesn't feel cheap; the material is actually lovely. I can imagine this top paired with a straw hat, vintage levi's and beachy, wavy hair... perfect for festivals and/or holidays!




That's all from me!
There's so much more I want- new foundations (i'm feeling inclined to try Nicola Robert's 'Dainty Doll' range next, any reviews?), Kelly Brook's amazing range for New Look and i'm recently discovering Next and ASOS (especially their petite sections) which i've found to be plentiful and gorgeous!
That's all from me world, hope you all have fabulous weeks!
love,
G xxx 


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine