H&M Haul

Another day, another H&M haul...
As any long time whatgeorgiadidnext readers will know, I love H&M. I love that they're so cheap (especially compared to some- i'm looking at you Topshop!) yet you get such good quality and choice for the money. Because of this, on payday I decided to take myself and my seriously dilapidated wardrobe to H&M for a top up!





White Lace top- £14.99.
I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it: the lace, the detail, even the fit are perfect. I've been wearing it with my slightly high waisted jeans as it's quite cropped and also with my pinafore dress I bought from River Island and will have to include in another haul post as I bought too much to put in one. Oops...
I can't wait to wear this top with my endless pairs of shorts in the summer, it's so light and although it is see through, a white vest top underneath keeps me covered!






Tiger Print Vest- £9.99
Another see through top! I must have been feeling slightly risque when I went shopping!
I bought this vest to wear, again, with jeans and leggings and skirts. It's super simple and lovely, perfect to wear casually or rock up with my leather jacket and my AA leggings. I'm wanting to buy some black disco pants/ wet look leggings and I can totally see myself wearing this vest with them. Although I slightly begrudge spending £10 on a see through top, I couldn't resist!












Dresses- £7.99 each.
No, that isn't a typo, these dresses really are £7.99 and I am obbsessed.
I've had the black one for quite a while and wear it all the time- dressed up with heels, casually with ankle boots, it's definitely a wardrobe staple. When I went into H&M recently, and saw they did my beloved LBD in a rainbow of colours I couldn't resist! The royal blue is perfect for paler skin tones and I received so many compliments when I wore it and the bright pink was an impulse buy, but will be amazing for summer.
The fit of these dresses is gorgeous- although they're a slightly weird Lycra material and need a belt to make them fit so well, they're unbeatable for the price.


I hope you enjoyed my haul!
I did also buy a lot of other clothes (oops!) which i'll put into a seperate post because I didn't want this one to be too heavy and long but there are some really gorgeous clothes out there at the minute, especially the summer ones!

G xxx

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine