May Haul!


Hello again everyone!

Hope everyone is well and surviving the horrible weather. Where has summer gone?! I'm currently car hunting (to give me an incentive to pass my test in the distant, far away future!) which is very exciting but also very worrying with the amount i've been spending on clothes and underwear recently! Ooops! So here goes: My May Haul!





 









I loved this dress as soon as I saw it. It's a gorgeous tea dress and so Holly Willoughby! I was baffled why, when I tried it on, although it was dress length it was see through. It's incredibly sheer but I loved it regardless and with a long vest and tights it managable. However, when my mum tried it on we realised why it was so sheer- it's meant to be a tunic! On me it comes just above the knee (dress length) but on normal sized humans, it's a long top. I still couldn't love it more and i'm actually quite happy my near dwarfism has resulted in a gorgeous dress for me!








I seem to have bought a lot from ASDA this haul which wasn't intentional! Their summer clothes are gorgeous and so reasonably priced this year they're definitely worth checking out. I just bought this simple top to wear with shorts and skirts in summer and to layer up in colder weathers because I loved the purple and orange colours. I'm a self confessed 'colour-phobe' so the fact there's still a lot of black on this top means i'm not out of my comfort zone too much!









I know, I know. I literally have no idea why I bought this jacket. I don't know what i'm going to wear the red floral print with, when i'm going to wear a satin bomber jacket or what the hell I was thinking but I love it! I seem to buy one really ridiculous, outrageous thing a year and I think this is this years contender. It's so soft and girly-yet-fashionable that I just couldn't resist!






I actually bought a similar, longer cover up from Primark in my last haul (see here) but since then me and my mum went halves on these ridiculous sheer trousers and needed a long top to wear with them. I'm a sucker for fringing and knew that with the 'long top' length, they would be ideal for covering up my bum on a night! 






I work at Matalan so I knew before most that these blazers were going to go down from £25 to £10. I therefore felt incredibly smug when they sold out online in 10 minutes but I got mine!  I have no idea what i'm going to wear the blazer with but I adore it so i'm sure to put it to use. The colour, the material and the fit are all amazing. I did also try on the white blazer but I looked a little bit too "Gareth Gates in the Unchained Melody video" (honestly) so I stuck with the nude. I felt so lucky to get this blazer and have been fighting to keep it out of my mum's wardrobe since I brought it home!







FINALLY! (sorry for the long haul- there's still a saucy haul to come tomorrow too!)

I tried this Hollister bikini on when I went to Meadowhall's student Lock-In with Capital FM (read about that here) but couldn't really afford it (the full set was £48) so left, bought 24 Krispy Kreme doughnuts instead (girl logic) and tried to get my head around the possibility of actually, maybe saving up (eeek!). When I got home and told Mummy Cwood-Lloyd she suggested eBay. At first I was horrified. Buy a bikini off the internet? From another person?!?! But a quick search found plenty of unworn bikinis with hygiene strips and tags all still attached. My wonderful, long suffering boyfriend kindly offered to buy me the bikini as an early birthday present and I was delighted with it when it arrived- I love it!



Ok... done! Sorry for the length of this one, I promise to make my hauls more frequent and therefore less 'wordy' but I tend to buy lots at once so this may hard! Have you had a haul recently? What have you been buying? I'd love to see them, as always!

G xxx



(Ps, Happy Birthday to my gorgeous boyfriend who has turned 19 the day I wrote this! Lots of love to my favourite old man!)

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine