Matalan Haul

Yipee, i'm back to doing what I love the most- a haul post!
I've recently tried to cut down on the amount of hauls I post because I feel they can slightly repetive and it's good to branch out but a couple of months ago I treated myself to some goodies from Matalan and wanted to share them with you all! 


The first thing I picked up were these camisoles. I'd seen the Topshop ones which I think are ridiculously over priced at £18, especially if you're like me and want a few different colours, so when I spotted these swing style cami's for £8 I snapped up two! One in the basic black (which i've since worn constantly!) and the other in a more adventurous peach/coral colour. These top's are so lovely and light and ideal to throw on with any outfit for any occasion. You can find the black one online here and they're also available in the pink, cream and navy.












Next, I picked up a really cute green, floral playsuit from the kids section. I've talked about shopping in the kids section before on my blog and as i've also previously mentioned, Matalan and H&M are the best places for on trend, inexpensive kids clothes that are perfect for petite adults! I bought this playsuit for my holiday and wore it all the time through the day to just throw over my bikini when we were heading for lunch. Although i'm normally a massive colour-phobe, I really love the pastel green colour and Hawaiian floral print! I paid £12 for this playsuit which, compared to the £25+ playsuits i've seen else where, I think is a bargain. I bought age 12-13 which was the perfect fit, much to my surprise. 







Finally, I picked up some gorgeous, gold/stone rings. I'd been hunting everywhere for a blue stoned gold ring so to get this pack for £6 was a total win for me. I've also worn the cream stone ring a lot and although the red stone one wasn't had any wear yet, i'm sure it will with the perfect outfit. I'll also let you into a little secret: Matalan, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins are all supplied by the same jewelry stockists so if you see the perfect piece in Topshop, have a search through the other two to see if they have it at a cheaper price- I actually nearly paid £12 for this exact set in Topshop but managed to get it half price in Matalan! The other way round is also possible: i've seen jewelry full price in Matalan to then see it cheaper in Topshop's huge sales. The rings are a lovely fit and although they do turn my fingers green (costume jewelry problems) it's not too extreme. 




What do you think of my buys? Have you picked up any bargains recently? Any buys from kids sections?

G xxx

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine