Tuesday, 24 September 2013

MUA Lipstick Review- Shade 7


Another lipstick review I hear you say? Of course! This one is kind of special though as it's my first ever MUA lipstick! I recently called into Superdrug for some bits and pieces and when I saw they had a few MUA lipsticks I had to introduce myself to them! For £1 I just couldn't resist and here's my review...








Shade seven is a medium pink. It's quite a standard 'pink' lipstick as in it doesn't have any coral/red undertones and isn't paticularily bright. It's one of those lipsticks that looks exactly the same on the lips as it does in the tube and the perfect every day lipstick and those days when you don't want your lipstick to scream 'look at me'. The coverage of this lipstick isn't fantastic (I had to reapply after about an hour) but I wasn't really expecting much for £1. I also had a bit of an issue with the weird lip balm(?) that comes attached... it didn't really contribute much to the colour and I felt it was a little tacky and unnecessary. Other than the add on, I was impressed with the packaging: I prefer simple lipsticks and the plain black and clear plastic details. Really simple and lovely.
 Overall i've been impressed with this lipstick and I would definitely add more MUA's to my collection. I think the pale pinks and reds would probably be the best as the stronger colours would probably last longer than this mid pink and obviously for £1, they're the perfect lipsticks to experiment with colour!

What do you think of MUA's famous lipsticks? Any tips to make it last longer? Any shades I need to try?


G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment