Harvey Nichols Menswear Showcase Event


 This post is so overdue! I wasn't sure whether or not to post it or just enjoy the memories (how sentimental that makes me sound!) but I had such fun I decided to share my experience with everyone. 
I was invited to Harvey Nichols Menswear Showcase event as part of my role of Fashion Correspondant with The Yorkshire Times and I was lucky enough to meet some really inspiring designers including Katie Eary (who was probably the nicest woman i've ever met!), Charlie from Casley-Hayford and James who was representing Mr Hare, among others. All the designers were so friendly and it was amazing to be around such inspiring people.  


Mr Hare's futuristic shoes.



Clockwise from top left:
All of the designers, an amazing Katie Eary 'Crayfish' Sweater, more Mr Hare shoes and an amazing embellished jumper from James Long.




My OTTE (outfit of the evening): an H&M Dress, Primark Shoes and a vintage River Island Blazer.


I had such an amazing evening and thank you so much to Harvey Nichols for providing entertainment, gorgeous food and of course, thank you to the designers for being so passionate, so friendly and so creative! I felt so lucky to be invited a long and everyone was so friendly. There will be a more extensive post provided via The Yorkshire Times so i'll be sure to link that up!

G xx



Comments

Popular Posts

InLine