Hello Flawless

Benefit recently released their new 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' foundation and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I went for it in the 'Ivory' (the lightest shade) and decided to review the Hello Flawless duo: the foundation and the powder.














I have both the powder and the foundation in the shade 'Ivory' which is the lightest they do. Although the powder is perfect for my skintone in this shade, the foundation is a little too dark and I try not to wear it every day because I feel a little self conscious that I might be a little orange! 
Alone, the powder and the foundation are amazing but together they really are phenomenal. The foundation makes my skin really glow and isn't too heavy. The powder is the same: it sits really nicely on my skin and doesn't look too caked on or 'powdery'. I feel really confident about my skin when I wear the two together and that's really important with make up.The last photo of me (selfie alert!) was taken at the end of a working day when I hadn't touched up my make up for a few hours without the flash on and I think it shows how luminous it makes my skin look. 
 I honestly don't have any criticisms of the duo apart from the colour issues I have with the foundation which isn't unmanageable and I think a lot of it comes from comparing this to my No. 7 'Match Perfect' Foundation which is the perfect shade for my skin. Even with the colour issue, I would happily say that Oxygen Wow is the best foundation i've ever used: it keeps my skin feeling fresh whilst providing a long lasting coverage and, of course, I love the Hello Flawless Powder to set my make up!

Have you tried the Hello Flawless duo? Do you love them as much as I do?

G xx

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine