Jewellery Storage

 Today's post is going to be Jewellery storage!
I decided to show how I store my jewellery as they're some of my most treasured possessions and I thought it would be more interesting than showing you my wardrobe full of clothes. I took inspiration for this post from my make up storage post  and I might make a feature of different storage solutions.. what do you think?
Anyway- here goes!



I keep my most sentimental bracelets in the box I received my Thomas Sabo bracelet in. I love the stripes on the box and it's the perfect size to store bracelets and even my watch!





Vintage Ring Holder:
I mentioned this ring holder in my July favourites post a while back and it's still going strong! I love this ring holder and although mine is vintage, there are so many quirky styles available online and they're so useful!





The Vintage Ring Holder sits on top of the Thomas Sabo box on my bedside table for easy access and also because I think they look so adorable!






'LOVE' over the door hooks- B&M: (similar here):
Yes, that jumble of black and gold on the right is my necklace collection! I really suffer with storage in my room as it's so small and this is the best I can do with the space available. I love a good statement necklace although looking at this picture definitely makes me rethink my theory that I have 'hardly any' necklaces! 










Chinese inspired Jewellery Box- TK Maxx: (similar here):
This jewellery box is probably one of my most treasured possessions. My mum bought me it as a surprise a couple of christmas' ago after I fell in love with it in store but couldn't afford it and I absolutely adore it. I love the cream colour, the chinese writing inside, the bronze metal detailing... the list could go on! I store the rest of my jewellery in it: all my earrings, all my bangles and other important pieces. I think it's important to have a jewellery box as a focal piece of furniture and somewhere to store everything! 


How do you store your jewellery? Any storage posts out there?

G xxx






Comments

Popular Posts

InLine