Friday, 11 October 2013

Matalan Haul!

Another day, another blogtober haul post!
I've really been enjoying Blogtober although my blog has completely taken over my life.. all I can think about is new posts!
Anyway, today's post is going to be a Matalan haul. This is the second of three haul posts this month (the first being this Primark one) so keep your eyes peeled for the last one!



Candy Couture Black Racer Back Midi Dress- £10
This dress was a little bit of risk buy for me as i've ever even tried on a midi dress before. Being a petite girl I didn't know if they'd flatter my figure or if i'd be able to find one that wasn't too long! Happily, this kids section midi dress was the answer to my prayers. I took a chance and bought it in an age 14 and it fits perfectly! The only criticism I have of this dress is that it rides up something terrible which I found odd but then I suppose it wasn't made to accommodate hips like mine! All in all, a total bargain and a great way to introduce myself to the midi trend!





Black Silk-esque tshirt- £8 (similar here):
I also bought this tshirt in white and I bought one in a size 8 and one in a 12 so the sizing is a little weird! They're the perfect over sized, go with everything tshirts though and the material is so lovely so £8! I couldn't find the tshirts online and I know stock in store is limited (hence me getting such weird sizes!) but if you can, snap these up! The perfect everyday tshirt!




Tweed Style Jogphurs- £8 :
I have actually previously blogged about these leggings twice: an OOTD here and a wishlist here so you can see how much I love them! I picked up these leggings again in the children's section and absolutely love them! They're so comfy, so trend and go with everything. I had someone mistakenly think they were from Zara which made my day! Probably my favourite A/W buy!




Jeggings- £6:
I'm not really one for jeans, but I can't deny they're handy to have in winter. I've only owned 2 pairs in the past 6 years so i'm definitely not an expert on them! I bought these because they were so cheap and I begrudge paying a lot for something I won't wear. They're a really nice, comfortable fit although they are big- I ended up buying an 8 in these and they're still a little baggy on the calves. They're also far too long (31') but for £6, I can roll them up and tuck them in! The material is a really nice quality and they also fit really nice on the waist! 


Have you picked up any bargains recently? I love hearing from you all!

G xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment