Thursday, 3 October 2013

September OOTDS







1.
Black & White flower print tunic- H&M (sale)
Blue dress- H&M (similar here)
Grey kimono- George @ ASDA (sale)
Leopard print shoes- George @ ASDA (available on 
eBay)
Waterfall chain necklace- George @ ASDA (similar here)
Brown Leather Bag- Accesorize (similar here)


2.
Bronze vest top: Internationale (Similar here)
Denim cut off shorts: Levi's via eBay
White fringed waistcoat: Internationale (Similar here)
Studded boots: Zara (available on eBay)
Watch: ICE 


3.
White crochet mini dress: F&F @ Tesco (similar here)
Leopard print wedges: George @ ASDA (similar here)

These OOTD's from September that are making me sigh at the current proper 'Winter weather' and wish for the warmer Autumn again! I didn't actually realise how many clothes I buy from supermarkets until I posted this! George and F&F are definitely my favourites but I recently picked up a gorgeous black shirt from the Gok Wan range for TU at Sainsburies which is the nicest quality i've ever felt. I couldn't find anything even remotely similar to my grey kimono with leather elbow patches so I just linked the George page instead! My mum found it a couple of months ago on one of their amazing 'last chance to buy' rails for a bargain £2 proving it's always worth a rummage! 
I think i'm going to try and get more involved with OOTD's and possibly include a round up post like this one every month.. let me know what you think!

G xxx


1 comment:

  1. Great looks for the new season! And I love that purse!

    www.blackandolives.com

    ReplyDelete