Wednesday, 11 December 2013

December Wish List:

It's Chriiiistmas! 
Hi world, hope you're all ok and getting excited about the best time of year! I've put together a quick wish list because it's important to treat yourself over the festive period as well as your family and friends! Are there any bloggers out there doing Blogmas? I'd love to add some more blogs onto my reading list! There'll also be an eBay wishlist up in the next few days as i'm becoming obsessed with that site! There's just something very satisfying about getting a bargain... 
















What are your picks for the winter months? Although mine might be made up of strappy dresses, there are some beautiful winter goodies out there and with most shops doing 30% etc off there's no excuse not to treat yourself! My next Wish List will probably be a sale one in January and i'll be sure to stick to my sale mantra's that I blogged about here


G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment