Groovy Kind-a Love | Benefit Cosmetics Review







Groovy Kind-a Love- Benefit Cosmetics:

Merry Christmas, world! I hope you all had amazing days full of eating and laughing- is there a better way to spend your time? I decided to do an individual review of this Benefit set I received after falling head over heels for it. 
The set was originally £26 and is currently £19 in the sale. Definitely a bargain considering all the goodies that are included: POREfessional mini, They're Real! mini, Benetint, Dandelion & Gimme Fever Cheek Powder Duo and the four eyeshadows (plus applicator) that are all included.


First of all, isn't the packaging just amazing? I love the festive purple and gold, the sturdy tin and the little details: the illustration and of course, the mini 'how to' guide that comes with these kits: they're so helpful and show you a range of different of uses for everything included in the kit. I've mostly been using the eyeshadows as the range of shades (golds and browns) are perfect for an everyday smoky eye and they don't crease at all. I adore the POREfessional so the mini will come in very handy and i've been pleasantly surprised by benetint which is a gorgeous dark pink shade on the lips. I've been wearing it topped with a lipgloss for a seasonal but not too high maintenance look. I'm not a huge fan of They're Real! but i'm sure for anyone new to Benefit it would be a great addition. Dandelion is one of Benefit's original blush's and although I don't really use blush, it makes a nice change from bronzer for contouring. From what I can make out, Gimme Fever was included in 'The Rich Is Back' (the Matthew Williamson/Benefit set) which was wildly popular so it's nice touch to add it. 

I love this set, especially since its full of Benefits best sellers, a limited edition and an array of wearable eyeshadows, all at an affordable price (especially for the quality of the products). I'd definitely recommend this set and can't wait until next Christmas to hopefully try out some more!

Did you get any Benefit sets this Christmas? Which is your favourite?

G

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine