NYE Travel Makeup Bag:







I won't be at home this NYE as i'll be celebrating in York so i've had to downsize my make up bag (is there anything worse?). These are what i'm considering my 'essentials' although when I told my mum she found it hilarious that I considered 3 mascaras "essential"! A lot of these products i've previously reviewed and the links are either my review or the product page. My stand out products this year have definitely been the MUA ones: I tried them for the first time this year and while the lipsticks are distinctly average, i've been blown away by the quality of the lip liner and the pressed powder. Most of these products though are classics I stick by. I'll just be creating my usual brown smokey eye look with a plum based lip and i'll hopefully try and get a look up at some point!

What's in your travel makeup bag? Will you be playing safe or trying something new this NYE?

G

Comments

  1. That bag is adorable!!! Just came across your blog--following you now!! So cute love the design of your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you like my blog :) thank you for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

InLine