December Favourites:


Brown Clasp Tote Bag- Matalan:
Definitely one of the bargains of this year; I picked this bag up for only £15! I was desperate for a brown structured tote and although I was hoping I could pick one up in the Zara sale, I was disappointed when they assumed knocking £5 off constituted as a 'sale'. However, I picked up this gorgeous, roomy tote and it's barely left my arm since. It looks so expensive and the gold bar really adds to the sophisticated feel. 




Oversized Milatiry Navy Coat- Topshop:
I hit the sales with full intentions of getting a grey, oversized coatigan (similar to this beauty) and somehow came away with this military, structured navy coat?! Despite it being the complete opposite of what I wanted, i'm really loving this coat. I managed to pick it up for £35 (originally £75) and its a beautiful wool material and lined. It feels so luxurious and a nice change to my Primark jacket i've been wearing since September. Although this jacket isn't available online, you can still find it, and ones similar, in store.





After the sad news of Nelson Mandela's death, the world went into mourning but also remembered some of his most poignant words. I adore this quote and included it because Mandela was such an inspiring and important person who's influence was so great on the world. 




You can find this set reviewed here and I just had to include it in my December favourites. I love the packaging: it's so festive and beautiful and I love all the items included. My review contains more detail but I definitely couldn't recommend this set more, the perfect post-Christmas treat!




You can find Ocean Salt in my huge Lush haul here. I honestly don't think there's a better feeling than digging into a new Ocean Salt- the color, the texture... It's just all so fresh and so hardworking. Using this and Lush's 9-5 Facial Cleanser together recently has really transformed my skin and made it so soft and clear. I couldn't recommend Ocean Salt more as a really exfoliating scrub that manages to make your skin soft as well- magic!


What have been your favourites this month? 

G



Comments

Popular Posts

InLine