HAUL:

I don't know about anyone else but I just can't resist a bargain.
Although I tried to put myself on a Jan Spending Ban (see what I did there?!) I failed miserably and ended up with some bargains that I just couldn't resist... Maybe February can be my shop free month..! 




River island faux fur purse (similar here):
I picked this purse up after the gold bar and cream colour caught my eye- it makes it look so expensive! The purse is a really unusual faux pony fur with a cream/ black leopard print pattern. For only £15 in the sale, I adore the style, the roominess and the interesting texture! 




Matalan Gem covered cream jumper (similar here):
I picked this jumper up in the sale for only £5.50 and I could not be happier. I'd been eyeing up the jumpers full price (£22) but when they went down so much I just couldn't resist. It's a super soft material, an easy to wear cream and the gems are so interesting. 




Topshop Longline blazer (similar here): 
Although this blazer has photographed absolutely terribly (thank you impromptu storm when I was trying to take pictures!) it's so unusual. It's a light scuba material and hangs to the knee with splits in the side. I've never seen anything like it and as I don't wear cardigans, I can see myself wearing it to death both layered up in the winter and as a cover up in warmer months.




Primark leather look trousers: 
I have actually previously bought these trousers (read about them here) but my first pair literally dropped to bits. I took them back last week minus a receipt (over zealous post Xmas cleaning!) and was given my £13 back although I was gutted I couldn't exchange as I loved them. I then called in a week later and there they were, in the sale! I very happily skipped to the tills with my bargain trousers. For £7 even if these ones drop to bits as well, I've got a great bargain! 




Topshop 'Chicago' Boots (similar here): 
Again, another terrible picture. These boots are just short of knee length and are a gorgeous suede/leather material. And, because it's no good to keep secrets, i'll let you into one of mine: I got these beautiful boots (RRP £95) from the most amazing website: next2nowt.com. They stock an enviable amount of branded clothes, handbags and shoes for seriously discounted prices. I got these boots, in brand new condition for only £14. I honestly can't fault the website: the staff are helpful, there's an amazing range of stock and the prices are just phenomenal. My mum has previously ordered clothes and they arrived quickly in amazing conditions like these boots. Most of the items are simply returns and have been worn once or, like these boots, are still brand new. Although I don't want to tell anyone about my new favourite store I just can't resist letting people know about the best bargains around! 


So there's my bargain filled January haul! Not bad considering I wasn't meant to be buying anything, oops...
Have you got any bargains recently? Anyone else a fan of next2nowt? 



G





Comments

  1. That purse is adorable! I would not be able to pass it up either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just so unusual I couldn't resist! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Such a great haul - lovely items! :-)

    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

InLine