April Favourites // Mini Haul:








Hi world!
A super quick April Favourites from me full of lovely bargains. I picked up most of these bits while actually shopping for my mums birthday presents because don't I deserve a treat too? I've been really happy with all of these purchases; the Avon perfume has quickly become my go to scent with its floral, sweet scent and I seemed to be constantly asked 'what are you wearing?' while wearing it which I always love. The sunglasses have probably been my favourite buy; I bought them when Bijou Brigette had 50% off everything in store and I couldn't resist their vintage charm. They're so sturdy and such a beautiful style. I would definitely recommend Bijou Brigette for sunglasses; I almost bought 3 pairs! The shower gel and candle were both bargains I couldn't resist- i'm a sucker for a Body Shop sale (another shout out to the amazing staff in my local store who are always so helpful and genuinely lovely) and the candle smells so sweet and lovely. The smell isn't too strong which I always like as there's nothing worse than an overpowering scent. 

Lastly, I wasn't sure whether to mention it but I really need to apologize for my recent blogging absence; family problems have meant being home and taking pictures and blogging have been the last thing on my mind but everyone is hopefully on the mend so i'm back!


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine