April OOTDS:


Channeling my favourite era for a meal with my friends:
Checked smock - Primark (similar)
Ankle socks - Primark (similar)
Chelsea Boots - eBay (see here)




A typical work outift - head to toe in my favourite colour:
Leather jacket - Miss Selfridge
Scarf / Pashmina - Vintage (similar)
Structured bag - Matalan (see here)
LBD - H&M (similar)
Ballet pumps - Topshop




My new favourite hippie inspired summer outfit:
Midi Dress - River Island
Kimono - Topshop via next2nowt (see here)
Platform sandals - River Island (see here)




Grumpy face for a night out with my friends:
Cut out dress - Internationale via BHF Charity Shop (similar)
Platform heels - Matalan (similar)




Sunny days at Birmingham's beautiful library:
Dress - Matalan
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Structed tote - Matalan (similar)
Platform sandals - River Island


I honestly find spring the hardest season to dress for. Although i'm english and therefore always prepared for unpredictable weather, the other day I found myself wearing a jacket, sunglasses and huddled under an umbrella battling the elements... honestly.
 I recently rediscovered my faithful Miss Selfridge leather jacket though which is waterproof, lightweight and perfect for layering so it ticks all the boxes in my fight against choatic Mother Nature and i'm still absoulutely obbsessed with my beautiful River Island sandals.
Do you have any tips for spring dressing? 

G




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine