Mini Primark Haul:







So this happened....
I only called into Primark with a work collague to
look at this amazing giraffe print £5 dress but somehow I came away with not only the dress (look at it! How could I resist?) but another dress and a top.. oops.
The white shift dress was only £5 and I loved the loose fit and the unusual, sporty material. It'll be perfect for both work and going out in the summer paired with monochrome or gold accessories - the perfect all rounder! I picked up the striped tshirt for only £3.50 and I mostly bought it because the material is so soft and comfortable - Primark might be putting their prices up but if they continue reflecting it in the quality who can really complain? 

What do you think of my mini haul? Have you picked up any bargains recently? 




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine