Monday, 19 May 2014

OOTD #1:






Lace top - h&m (similar)
Shorts - vintage (similar)
Necklace - George @ asda (similar)

Finally a summery outfit! I went for a slightly boho outfit and paired this beautiful crochet H&M top with my vintage Levis. I seem to customize these shorts every time I wear them; either by roughing the edges up or sandpapering them... i'm sure they'll eventually fall apart from my constant DIY.

I had to include a close up of my beautiful sunglasses and fading dip dye because i'm still so in love with the glasses; they're so sturdy and different- I don't think i'll ever wear another style of sunglasses again. I'm a little disapointed with my dip dye- although I loved it when I had it done, after only a week it seems to have faded a huge amount and looks a little washed out. Not ideal really- any tips to keeping it fresh? 


G  





No comments:

Post a Comment