Saturday, 17 May 2014

OOTD:




Believe it or not, this is my idea of a 'summery' outfit.Don't get me wrong, I love floaty summer dresses and the odd pop of colour in (dare I say it) summer, especially when the weather is as beautiful as it has been, but sometimes I just want to stick to my favourite look (can you see a theme?). I picked up this crop top from Topshop for a measly £7.20 and I'll definitely be back for it in all different colours; it's made of a beautiful cotton material and is so light and flattering! I'm not quite brave enough to bare my midriff so I paired it with my high waisted Matalan 'fit and flare skirt' and of course, plenty of gold jewelry. I did almost pick up a gold chain necklace as well as these ridiculous hoops today but I controlled my inner Vicki Pollard although i'm kind of regretting it now... a girl can never have too much ott gold costume jewelry, right?

What do you think of all black summer OOTD's? 


G


No comments:

Post a Comment