The Primark Skort:




Black Skort - Primark:


Oh Primark bargains, how I love you..
I've been after a skort (looks like a skirt, is actually shorts ICYDK) for the longest time; I almost ordered this Zara one that did the rounds in the fblogger world but being petite, i'm always a little wary of Zara's willowy models and their representation of clothes. Imagine then, to my surprise when I made my weekly trip to Primark and found this little beauty nestled in the sale rail! It's made of a really thick, expensive feeling cotton material and although it's very short, it fits on the waist and legs perfectly. I love the shorts aspect as it means I don't have to worry about pulling it down all the time unlike a short skirt (especially after a few drinks!).
I absolutely can't wait to wear this beauty in the summer and the best bit is it was only £5! Did I mention how much I love Primark bargains?



Have you picked up any Primark bargains recently? Any inspiration on how to style a skort? 

G


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine