H&M Haul:










White Kimono (similar), Red Floral Cami (similar), Purple Floral Cami (similar),
Floral Dress (similar), Striped Top (similar), Daisy Dress


It's been a while since I treated myself to a H&M haul so when their summer sale recently started I couldn't resist getting my hands on some work and holiday pieces. I seem to gravitate to darker florals when the weather gets warmer (florals? for Spring? How groundbreaking) as i'm not quite one for neon, but even I struggle to keep the Wednesday Addams look going in the middle of summer.
As seems to be the case for H&M quite often, I couldn't find most of these pieces online but I know they are still in store.. especially the heavily featured white kimono and the last floral dress which are current stock.

Have you had a H&M haul recently? Any summer pieces you're loving?



Comments

Popular Posts

InLine