Monday, 30 June 2014

Haircare Haul:







I honestly think I must be the queen of the impromptu haul. I only called into my new 'Savers' store for some hair dye and travel sized shampoo and conditioner, but I somehow ended up with a handful of bargain haircare goodies I did not need.

I know i'm so late to the Argan oil party but I couldn't resist this leave in conditioner and heat protector for a measly 99p each.. I seem to collect leave in conditioners like Ash collects Pokemon but there's always room for one more- this one is almost a putty and seems to soften my hair very noticeably. I picked up the heat protector simply because it was cheap and a spray- i've been using the John Freida Frizz Ease Thermal Hair Serum but I find it weighs down my hair and I personally don't think it lives up to it's price tag.

Finally, the 'Pure Coconut Glossing Spray' was a total wildcard that I threw in my basket last minute. Any long time readers of whatgeorgiadidnext will know I am forever holding out for my Emma Watson hair transformation and anything that promises 'glossiness' catches my eye instantly. I don't expect this spray will change my life but for less than a bottle of diet coke, it smells good and it'll be a good handbag hair essential.

What did you pick up in your last haul? Any haircare hoarders like me? Do you shop in Savers? 



G



No comments:

Post a Comment