Sunday, 22 June 2014

OOTD #2:


Yesterday's outfit was the perfect to enjoy the sun and a full day of shopping... My mum and I only called into town to return some bits and ended up spending 5 hours and too much money in the shops.. oops.
I paired my new H&M lace kimono with a Topshop playsuit and my beloved Zara city bag.
I love the pattern of the playsuit- it's a mix of purple, black and white and a water-colour effect making it perfect for pairing with monochrome accessories such as this amazing, light white lace kimono that's perfect for the sun.
I always feel like you know something's a good buy when people stop you and ask where you bought it from which happened twice with my kimono yesterday.. the perfect mood boost!

What are your favourite summer OOTD's? 


G





No comments:

Post a Comment