Puma Suede Classic:








Ahh impluse buys, where would my blog and wardrobe be without you?
I didn't want a pair of pink trainers and I was absolutely not in the market for them but after calling into USC (a huge shout out to their amazing staff too who were so helpful and friendly!) I spotted them tucked away on the shelf and I knew I just needed them. 
They're the Puma Suede Classic's in pink and I'm completely smitten with them; they're comfortable and perfect for excerising and also just for pairing with everyday outfits. 

For £54.99 (£50 with discount) they're one of my more expensive impulse buys  but they're multi-use and I just couldn't resist the colour and the suede material- they feel slightly vintage and add a little interest to my otherwise bland wardrobe plus they're so comfortable, I never want to take them off!

 I never thought I was a trainer person but these babies have definitely changed my mind- they just show trainers can still be girly and glamorous and the perfect pairing to a fashion bloggers wardrobe. 


What was your last impulse buy? Do you have a pair of Pumas?


G


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine