The Birthday:

Football Field Selfies | Tapas | Pandora Ring | Cocktails & my dip dye 


So last Friday I finally celebrated leaving my teenage years! 
I spent the day with my long suffering boyfriend who spoilt me rotten and allowed me to eat too many carbs although he did get his own back by making us stop by the football field and watch a live game of "Aussie Rules" in the evening which went completely over my head!
We spent most of the day browsing the shops in Birmingham, trying to choose a Birthday-Present-Ring (I finally settled on this beautiful art deco style Pandora beauty that I can't stop looking at) and for lunch we ate amazing tapas at Bar Estilo and the service, food and strong drinks were all amazing. We will definitely be back.. i'm still dreaming of those nachos!

All in all I had a wonderful day.. birthday's are definitely my favourite!




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine