Think Pink:









Although my birthday does now seem like the longest time ago (you can read more here), probably the biggest and best present was this amazing 'Think Pink' box of goodies I received.
Filled with most of LUSH's best selling, most pink products, it's a riot of incredible smells, textures and products. There's everything from bubble bars to soap to lip scrubs so it's safe to say I'm definitely thinking pink at the minute. Most of these products will work their way into their posts on the blog, but I couldn't resist photographing and featuring this beautiful gift set. I must admit, occasionally I open the box just to look and smell it... that's perfectly normal though, right?

Have you ever used Think Pink? What's your favourite product out of the set?







Comments

Popular Posts

InLine