#OOTD 4:




White Kimono - H&M (similar)
Aztec Jumpsuit - TU @ Sainsburies (similar)
Puma Suedes - USC


A summery OOTD for once!
I picked up this jumpsuit months ago in Sainsburies when it was only £11 in the sale and it ended up pushed into the back of my wardrobe until today when I wanted to wear something casual, fashionable and above all, comfortable. 

 I paired my new found gem with a simple kimono and my favourite ridiculous suedes to keep the outfit relaxed and casual; perfect for summer evenings. I'm also obsessed with the missguided one I linked up which is only £9.99! Such a bargain for such a simple and easy to wear outfit and don't be afraid if you're petite like me; rolling up the ankles and making sure the jumpsuit is slightly fitted means i'm not drowning in material! 

 Now that i've rediscovered this jumpsuit I can't wait to pair it with my never ending kimono collection (someone please send help, it's becoming a problem) and various shoes for never ending outfit choices!

Do you love jumpsuits? How do you style them?


G




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine