#OOTD 5:



Peek-a-boo Top - Zara (similar)
Jeans - Primark (similar)
Snake print Kimono - H&M
Cut out boots - Bank


Rocking my favourite colours, I am loving this monochrome ensemble recently.
The cut out detail of the white top paired with the cut out boots keeps the otherwise simple outfit a little bit more unique and interesting and the latest addition to my ever growing kimono collection, this gorgeous H&M sheer beauty, is so easy to throw on and paired with monochrome or all black, it really spices up a basic outfit. 

I also can't seem to stop wearing my black jeans at the minute; so easy to throw on, so flattering and for only £7 from Primark (where else?) I don't have to worry about ruining them! 

What do you think of monochrome? 


G


Comments

  1. love the outfit! those jeans are so cheap they don't look like they are primark!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

InLine