Thursday, 7 August 2014

Zara haul:







Leather look trousers,(similar)
Graphic print skirt (similar),
Leather look crop top
Knot front dress (similar)
LBD (similar)
Peek-a-boo top (similar)


The Zara sale has been very bad for my bank account.
After browsing in store one evening I picked up the amazing leather look trousers (you can find a similar pair featured here but why wear Primark when you can wear Zara?) and the white peek-a-boo top that I had been lusting after forever the sale.. I just love it when that happens.
After seeing a few bits in store that weren't in my size, I looked on the app.. just for a quick look... big mistake. I then ended up buying the crazy graphic print skirt, leather look top and the knot dress for less than £30! They're the perfect staple pieces for updating my very monochrome, summer and autumn wardrobe on a budget.


Have you picked up any Zara bargains recently? What are your favourite pieces from my haul?


G




No comments:

Post a Comment