Creamy Candy Bubble Bar:





Another goodie from my Think Pink box, I rediscovered the 'Creamy Candy Bubble Bar' this week. I used to use these bubble bars religiously until I found The Comforter and found happiness in a black currant scented Lush bag. 

I had high hopes for the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar; in the past i've always enjoyed luxurious, bubbly baths from these bars and this one didn't disappoint. Although the smell and colour weren't quite as intense as i'd hoped, the bubbles more than made up for it; there were so many and they lasted right up until I got out of the bath a good hour later - a definite plus!

I really enjoyed the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar; it was good to revisit an old favourite and i'll definiely be repurchasing another one, although albeit one hopefully with a stronger scent and colour. 


Whats your favourite Lush product? Do you love Creamy Candy Bubble Bars too?




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine