OOTD #6:




Kimono - Topshop Via Next2Nowt (Similar)
Fringed Bag - Vintage (similar)
Sandals - George @ ASDA (Similar


A super quick OOTD from me, this is what I wore on Sunday to run some errands. Since the weather had perked up a little I pulled out of my kimonos and threw on my favourite sandals- it made a nice change from the coats i've been huddled in all week.. I'm definitely not built for the cold! 


My bag is a vintage Next one I found in a charity shop years ago that I tend to forget about but it's real leather so keeps aging beautifully. My top is H&M and was a bargain £3.99- I have enough leopard print tshirts to last me a lifetime but at less than a coffee, it's hard to resist another.

Big shout out to my pooch that completely gatecrashed my photos aswell.. believe it or not these two were the best of photo bombed bunch! She clearly thought she was looking on point and wanted in on the action... maybe another time!


G





Comments

Popular Posts

InLine