#9:






As you might have gathered from my Five Guys review this week, I spent last weekend in my second home, Birmingham with my long suffering boyfriend and so, spent all of Saturday in the Bullring shopping, shopping and... shopping.

 I chose to shake up my normal all black look by throwing on my bargain H&M jumper with the comfiest (albeit hugely sized) wet look leggings (Primark, of course) and my new favourite piece, an amazing Primark gilet I picked up in their Selfridges store. It's made of an amazing fluffy material, pretty much identical to this H&M jumper and means I can throw it over jumpers on those not-quite-warm-but-not-really-cold days we seem to get a lot of in England. It was £14 which I thought was quite a lot (cheap girl at heart) but I love the quality and it's so different to anything I own that I had to have it.  I also added my favourite Chelsea boots that have barely left my feet since I bought them... they're so practical, stylish and comfortable.

What's your favourite Primark piece?   



G

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine