MAC Myth Lipstick & Naked Liner:










After my recent Harvey Nichols trip, I couldn't resist a trip to the MAC counter.. oops!
I have a seriously love-hate relationship with lipstick; I love how it looks on other people, I love the colours and I love how it can instantly transform a simple makeup look. However on me, lipstick is not a good look' I have really small lips so struggle to not look like a child playing dress up whenever I wear any lip shade.
However, one of my favourites in my collection is my MAC lipstick and i've been after a very Kylie Jenner inspired nude lipstick for the longest time so the lure of the MAC counter proved too much. 
I picked up 'Myth' first after being immediatley drawn to its light pink nude colour- the perfect 'your lips but better' shade for me - and knew I had to get the matching liner for the maximum impact. Because the lipstick is a Satin lipstick it doesn't last as long as matte effects but I find it much more flattering and much softer on my lips- especially as the winter comes in and lips get chapped. As for the liner, don't even get me started. The naked liner is my new beauty must have- it provides such an amazing base and is so long lasting. It somehow manages to be stuble enough to wear under the pale Myth, whilst still packing enough of a punch to wear alone or with a simple gloss for a long lasting, simple lip look. 

I'm so happy with my MAC purchases although I can see the liners quickly becoming a must have for me!

Do you love MAC? Any shades I need to try? 



G










Comments

Popular Posts

InLine