Nails Inc. "Hanover Square":






Nails Inc in 'Hanover Square'
(similar)

I got this nail polish free with Glamour magazine recently as part of their 'London' collection and I don't know how I lived without it!
 It was my first forte into dark polishes since growing my nails and while the pale grey (Marylebone Mews) and true red (Tate) didn't appeal to me, Hanover Sq caught my eye straight away. I've since seen there is also a deep navy colour (Wigmore Street) which is the perfect navy and i'll certainly be keeping my eye out for. 

Back to Hanover Square, it's beautiful, shiny plum / dark brick red colour that looks black when applied but shines beautifully in the light. It's so shiny and applies like a dream; one coat provides enough colour with no chips. The colour is really unusual: in the pictures above it looks like a beautifully dark red colour, but when I first picked the magazine up I thought it was dark purple and looking at it in the current low lights of my house it looks black! 


I've never tried Nails Inc before but for a freebie, i've been really impressed and can't wait to try out more of the Nails Inc. shades!



G


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine