Brighton:















Hey world, long time no blog!
I won't make excuses for my blogging absence; I completely neglected my online life in favour of enjoying December with the most important people around me and I regret nothing. The boy and I managed to visit Budapest and Brighton, spent another new years together and I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. I'm still working on my Budapest post but I can't wait to show you guys it! I almost want to keep it to myself to stop everyone going to my new favourite city.

However, on to todays post, I managed to persuade Sam we just had to visit Brighton and so last Friday with the sun beating down on us, we finally made it! Brighton was everything I hoped it would be; quirky, quaint and choccywoccydoodah was the stuff of dreams. Although if you do visit the choccywoccy cafe, definitely get a piece of cake to share; a slice of the praline truffle cake and a hot chocolate each managed to defeat us and leave us with serious food babies. The shop is also a true feast for the eyes (especially those world famous cakes!) although it veers on being a little too cramped... I suppose it simply adds to charm, right?
After a blissful few hours stuffing our faces with cake and fish and chips (a must at the seaside!), winning minions at the Brighton pier arcade and wandering around the dreamy Lanes in and out of all the quirky little shops, we headed home.




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine