Sunday, 25 January 2015

Two-tone Topshop:







You know when, sometimes, you see an item and it's just love at first sight? 
Enter, the Topshop two tone sequin dress.
 I actually totally fell for this dress before Christmas when it was £68 but I couldn't justify spending so much money on a completely impractical dress I really didn't need... forward to January and when I spotted this dress, in the sale for a bargain £20 in my size I just knew it was coming home with me. I love the two tone effect; the sequins are quite loose with one side being silver and one bronze which means as I walk around, the sequins move and change colour (it's also a lot of fun running your hand over it to change the colours because I am clearly too easily entertained!). Although the dress is £30 in the link provided, I picked it up in petite in store for £20 so it's definitely worth going to your local store for this little beauty. 
Finally, I must apologise for the quality of the mirror picture! Recent building works in my house mean I have no-where to take pictures at the minute that isn't filled with concrete or bricks... glamorous!



Did you pick up any bargains in the sales? How would you style this dress? 



G







No comments:

Post a Comment