Sunday, 18 January 2015

Zara Sale Haul:







Striped tshirt (Similar)
Tunic (Similar)
Skirt (Similar)


I suppose three items doesn't really constitute a 'haul' but I just had to share these bargains I picked up a Zara this week!
 I actually only went to return a bag after I had the worst experience with their pick-up returns system, but couldn't resist having a look around whilst I was in store. I could have easily bought more but I was with my parents who are the most annoying people to shop with (seriously, it's like shopping with 4 year olds!) so I limited myself to a couple of wardrobe basics. I've already worn the striped tshirt a couple of times and paired the tunic with my faux fur gilet for my friends daughters first birthday party- it's definitely my favourite buy; for £7.99 its a really thick material with a really unusual print and it's so comfortable.  The skirt was a bit of wildcard buy for me because I have no idea when or where i'm going to wear it, but I loved the overlay detail too much to say no. 

Did you pick anything up in the Zara sale? Any bargains I need to grab?



G




No comments:

Post a Comment