Monday, 12 January 2015

Zara Shopper Bag:






Zara Shopper Bag (similar): 

Another sale, another handbag! I was ready and waiting with my bank card when the zara sale hit because I just knew I needed a new black handbag to replace my beloved city bag. I'd eyed up this shopper tote in store full price but couldn't justify the £49.99 price tag so I snapped it up in the sale! 

It's a really roomy, simple leather tote with suede panels on the sides and a simple magnet button to close. I love this bag but really struggled with the lack of compartments: the city bag has three zip up sections whereas the shopper is one section with no pockets. If you can still pick this bag up in the sale i'd definitely recommend it for its slouchy shape but it's definitely a weekend one for me- the city bag with all its practically (and beauty) is the perfect everyday bag that I couldn't live without. 



G


No comments:

Post a Comment