#11




Necklace - Primark (similar) 
Skirt - Zara (similar
Heels - Primark (similar


I feel like I haven't done an ootd in the longest time so I had to blog about this look I wore for a friends' 21st last week. This skirt was actually a bargain buy from Zara (I think it was about £4 in the summer sale) and it's probably one of the most worn pieces in my wardrobe - I wear it for work, going out and just casual because it's so comfy and goes with everything. I teamed it with this insane Primark chain effect choker necklace (I love the ASOS one I linked though!) and an all black look - including my love-to-hate affectionately named 'Devil Shoes' - the barely there sandals. Such a gorgeous pair of shoes but so damn uncomfortable!


What are your go-to pieces? Anyone else struggle with their barely there sandals?



G



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

InLine