Boots Haul:









Ever have one of those months where everything runs out? This month I found myself scraping foundation out of the bottle and pressing my eyebrow pencil on little bit harder to try and use the little bit left. So, a trip to Boots was on cards and of course, I came away with some extra's too!

I picked up my make up bag essentials; the Bourjois foundations and some make up sponges that I use everyday and since I was after a new concealer, the Miss Sporty Coverstick won me over with its lipstick shaped applicator that is so easy to use. I also couldn't resist the Seventeen nail polish that I picked up for only £1.50 in the reduced section! It chips super easily but I love the dark grey colour and it applies so smoothly. Finally, I picked up the Collection 'Work The Colour' eyebrow kit which I love so much it'll be getting it's own post - it contains three solid powders in a range of shades (perfect for all brows!) and a clear mascara. I've been absolutely amazed by the quality (especially for only £4) so I can't wait to show you it properly in its own post. 

Have you picked up any must haves from Boots recently? Any other "Work The Colour" fans? 



G

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine