Primark Haul:








Floppy hat (similar), Triangle cuff (similar), bead effect necklace (similar),
 collar necklace (similar), metallic tshirt (similar), Kardashian tshirt (similar)




So last weekend saw me and the long suffering boyfriend finally visiting the Leeds Trinity shopping centre! Trinity opened ages ago and bar a quick wander into H&M, I've barely explored. Primark was obviously my first port of call and it is seriously amazing. Although they didn't have the ripped knee jeans i'm obsessed with, I did manage to pick up a floppy hat I've barely taken off and this super cute Kardashian tshirt. I'd nearly bought the Missguided Kardashian tee (linked above) before I saw it for £5 less in Primark and it's made a super comfy cotton material although my boyfriend was seriously miffed they'd left Kris off (super fan alert!). The mesh tshirt was a bargain at £3 and I'm a serious magpie when it comes to primark jewellery so of course I had to pick up these Topshop-looking pieces. 


Have you picked up anything from Primark recently? Any stores I can still get my hands on the ripped jeans? 



G



Comments

Popular Posts

InLine