Primark's "PS Love Your Hair" Brunette Shampoo:





PS Love Your Hair @ Primark Brunette Shampoo:

I picked this shampoo up from Primark in my recent haul but decided to blog about on its own because I was so intrigued! As far as I can tell, Primark haircare (shampoo, conditioners, hair protectors etc) is a relatively new venture but true to form, it's inexpensive (£1.50 for my shampoo) and the bottle looks good.. but does it do the job?

I went for the brunette shampoo because i've been seriously neglecting my colour recently and I already have a million 'anti frizz' shampoos. The bottle has a squeezy nozzle top and smells amazing- I could really smell the black tea and sage which made it smell quite musky. It didn't give my hair that 'freshly washed smell' but rather a more perfumed smell which I actually preferred! I've noticed i've had to use quite a lot of the product because it doesn't lather up fantastically.. but for £1.50 i'm not going to moan about using too much product. In terms of the actual shampoo, i've really enjoyed using it- my hair feels clean, smells great and my colour looks fantastic- a lot of the redder undertones have been brought out to make my colour look deeper and shinier.


I'd definitely recommend the Primark haircare - for the price it's a great way to experiment with different products to see what really works with your hair and I can't way to try more of the range!

Have you tried Primark haircare? Any pieces I need to try? 



G 




Comments


  1. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

InLine