#13:





Floral playsuit (similar)
Faux fur gilet (similar
Floppy hat (similar


Another slightly boho look... Along with another outing for my Primark hat! I actually bought this Topshop playsuit via eBay last year but haven't worn it yet so I thought it deserved an outing. I actually didn't realise how open it was on the chest but since the long arms and over sized fit were at risk of drowning me, it actually kind of worked (just about!). I love the colours too - my favourite black combined with cream flowers make it easy to pair with and quite wintery which I love. Since it's such a floatly style, I added the hat and the gilet and embraced my inner hippie again! I just find the boho look so flattering and perfect for inbetween seasons with all the layers.

What would you pair this playsuit with? 




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine