Tuesday, 31 March 2015

#16:






AKA 'The Throwback' 

Long Sleeved Top (Similar)
Choker - Primark (Similar)
Duster Coat - Topshop (Similar

Another day, another vintage themed outfit! You might have seen this long sleeved New Look tshirt (still available in store for a bargain £5) featured a couple of days ago where I mentioned you'd probably get sick of seeing me wearing it and here it is again.. oops! This dress is a Topshop buy from last year that I still wear to death; never let anyone tell you any item of clothing is 'seasonal' - I wear this 'summer' dress all through the winter and keep warm by layering it up! I added my favourite Primark choker and a pair of ankle boots, my favourite Primark scrunchie and a pair of thick tights and I was good to go - a 90s themed outfit that's perfect for life in the (freezing cold) 2000s!


G


No comments:

Post a Comment