Barry M Gelly | 'Lychee':








First up, as a blogger and slight English Language nerd, i'd just like to express my disgust at the ridiculous name of this product; 'Gelly'? 'Hi-Shine'? 'Nail Paint'? Spelling mistakes aside, i'm absolutely obsessing over this polish. I've never been a huge Barry M fan but after scouring the internet for the perfect nude, I decided to give it another go and i'm so glad I did.
It takes a couple of coats to get the colour right, but the 'Gelly' effect means the polish glides on and layers up easily although it took two coats to get the perfect coverage for me. Colour wise, I think this is the perfect nude; it's more grey toned than pink or yellow which makes it look really fresh and neutral rather than just an average pale pink polish like a lot of nudes out there. For the price (Barry M are currently on 2 for £7 at Superdrug too!) it's quickly becoming my go to varnish for a sleek, fresh and simple everyday look. 

I'm so happy with this polish and would happily recommend it- I definitely think it's better suited to paler girls though, on someone with more pink or brown toned skin it might look a little bit too grey and harsh but i'm so happy to have finally found my perfect nude!


Do you Barry M Lychee? Any other shades I need to try? 





Comments

Popular Posts

InLine